Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Instagram Pages

WOW! It's been way too long since I last posted here. I can't believe it's going to be two months tomorrow. Must mean life has been busy and it has :) I'm still trying to find the balance between working full time, family life and of course my creative hobbies. There are just never enough hours in the day plus I start getting my creative mojo too late at night and my kids get up way too early in the morning. Today I want to share with you my Instagram pages. I pick 8 of my favorite Instagram's to capture each months memories. To date I've created 13 pages. I started Instagraming in June 2011 after seeing my hubby do it. At first I wasn't sure but after awhile I was hooked :) It's probably the app I use most on my iPhone. If you don't know what it is check it out HERE. You might be asking why I like it so much. Hubby and I find that we love looking back at our Instagrams. It really captures the everyday life. We find we enjoy these photos more than the ones we have taken on our SLR camera. It doesn't matter if they're grainy and out of focus. I'm hoping soon to create a book with every Instagram photo I have posted. Right now I sit at 2093 photos in just one year. Here is my lastest page I just created yesterday for June and underneath is a copy of all the rest. All products used are from Designer Digitals. Click on my gallery to view all of them with product credits. If you would like to follow me on Instagram my name is teeleedee. I hope everyone has a fabulous day and Happy 4th of July to all my American friends!





Tara


No comments:

Post a Comment