Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lastest Layout

With the weekend being so cold and rainy I'm hoping to do some catching up with my Digital Scrapbooking and Project Life. I also have to get my buns in gear and get Emily's first year book done. Today I was able to scrap her first day of swimming lessons. I love this layered template by Katie Pertiet. It's been on my desktop from awhile and I've been dying to use it. I like how versatile layered templates can be. I always shrink them down to create more white space. 




Last night my husband and I had a date night. We went to a 3 hour cooking class at Aroma Mediterranean Restaurant in London Ontario. We were divided in to groups of four: Salad, Soup, Main Course and Dessert. Hubby and I were split up. I was in the salad group and he was on dessert. We didn't really learn any cooking techniques but it was fun preparing the food with a group of strangers. After making the food we got to sit down to a four course meal. It was a fun evening and it was nice to step out of the box.


Please look back later in the week when I share a few of my Project Life pages. Enjoy your Sunday.


Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment