Wednesday, November 28, 2012

December Daily

I've always been a huge fan of daily December albums probably because I love the holiday season so much. I love the music, the decorations, the tree, the lights, the baking, the colours, the smells, the movies, the feeling, the get together with friends and family. It's such a special time of year. I've always want to do a daily December album after seeing Ali Edward's. She is such an inspiration. Check out her album's here. Last year I was going to give it a go and I even got as far as making the cover but that was about it. See below. I ended up making a digital daily December album. It's still in the works and I hope to have it done by the end of the year. See below to view my completed pages. All products are from Designer Digitals. Click on my Gallery link to see all credits. This year I think I'm going to incorporate my daily December right into my Project Life since Project Life is all about recording special moments throughout the week. I will be including lots of extra bits n pieces like holiday cards, wrapping paper, digital scrapbook pages and extra inserts for photos and other memorabilia. It will be great to see it all come together. If you're looking for some great inspiration check out Pinterest. There are a lot of amazing albums out there to see. December 1st is this Saturday and I can't wait as we will be picking out this year's Christmas tree. It would be perfect if we had a little snow falling when we went and picked it out :) Just saying LOL! We have made it a tradition to go the first Saturday in December and we ask both sets of parents to come to share the moment with us and our kids. Looking forward to carrying this tradition on for years to come. A questions for my readers -  Do you have a fake tree or do you get a real one? What colours do you use on your tree? Do you change them up every year? Do you collect anything at the holidays? Can't wait to read your response. Have a great week! Til next time - Tara







No comments:

Post a Comment