Sunday, November 18, 2012

Project Life-Extra Inserts

Today I'm going to show you a few of my extra inserts that I have added to my Project Life. I LOVE adding extra inserts rather it's brochures, extra page protectors to hold more photos or even a Tim Horton's box. Adding inserts is a great way to have more room to add extra photos and memories without having to add a new 12 x 12 page protector or doing a whole new spread. As I've said before, some weeks I don't have enough stuff for a double page spread. I'm okay with having two weeks in one spread. These weeks I'm most likely adding in an extra insert. 



This is a Pinnacle Collection Card Page Protector that I got at Walmart. This extra insert shows the interests that Hubby and I were into at that time. I think this is going to be a cool thing to look back on not just for us but the kids as well.



The one on the left is a Martha Stewart 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" page protector. I try each month to complete the instagram challenge. I love that they are random photos capturing bits and pieces of life. On the right is the Pinnacle Collection Card page protector which I used again to put extra memories from Addison's Birthday Party.



This week I added the Martha Stewart 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" page protector to hold more photos from the week but I also included some brochures from the Butterfly Conservatory.



Since I'm a digital scrapbooker as well, once and awhile I like to include some of my digital pages. All digital supplies are from Designer Digitals. See credits HERE. This is also displayed in a 6x6 Making Memories page protector.



This week I included a brochure which I placed some of my journaling on. I also included a Tim Horton's Timbit box. I liked how Summery it looked. My goal was to store some extra photos in it. I haven't done it yet, but I might go back.

Thank you for checking in! Have a great Sunday Night! - Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment